Monday, October 1, 2007

Dreams.

I had a dream last night that I was walking around compleatly naked. I've never had one of those dreams before. It's really very awkward. I wonder what it means. Probably somthing perfectly normal. Dream interpretation is weird like that if you have a dream that's like, I was trapped in a well with a crazy clown that turnned into a block of cheese and the the well filled up with orage juice and i drowed and went to heaven but heave was actually the kwik-e-mart from the simpsons and Apu was was a giant donkey, it always means somthing like oh you had a salad for dinner today, and if you have a perfectly normal dream like, I walked down the street and gave a homless guy a dime, it always means something crazy like, you're mother turned into a giant donkey when you were ten and then you fell in a well ful of orange juice and were rescued by you're dad who was a crazy clown.

3 comments:

Rake said...

Hahaha.....oh lordy you make me laugh!!!

That's actually really weird because I am watching the Simpsons right now, and I had a conversation about dream interpretation this weekend with one of my friends....hmmm...

Sharon Irish said...

Your mother is a donkey.
When you google "golb" your blog comes up and the sentence about your being naked is right there. So write about the food you eat after the sun goes down and keep dreaming.

Carrie said...

that's from eddie izzard.
dream interpretation.