Monday, March 26, 2007

The Season to Frolic

It has come round again to the time of year where I can wear no shirt and no shoes. I won't be able to get service at McDonald's, but why would I want to. I'm actually becoming quite the outdoorsman. I've taught myself to tell time by the sun, yesterday I went kayaking. I also tracked a pair of deer through the woods. I didn't have enough time to catch up with them but I followed their tracks for over a mile. That's one of those skills that's not really useful unless your lost in the wilderness and you need to find food, but it's still pretty cool that I learned how to do it and even cooler that I remember. I learned how like 5 years ago. I'm happy that I can though, cuz that whole outdoorsy, cowboy, tracking through the woods thing is pretty sexy.

2 comments:

plug said...

"...cuz that whole outdoorsy, cowboy, tracking through the woods thing is pretty sexy."


or serial-killer'ish.

Rake said...

Plug, you fonny.

Ohh...frolicing!

Palindrome, I do think highly of you I was just...astounded that you actually wrote those.And by the way, I still don't get your whole "brick" thing...