Sunday, March 25, 2007

Trapped in a well. (answer to random question)

This actually happened to me the other day,
It was rather a pain in the butt by the way.
Course the goat ate the slinky so I couldn't use that,
So I made me a rope out of a vampire bat.
It was dark in that well,
It was darker than hell,
So all I could use was my keen sense of smell.
Using naught but my nose I slowly took aim,
And lassoed me the goat,
Thank god it was tame.
I milked the poor goat till it was weak in the knees,
Then that butter I churned into big blocks of cheese.
I built a tall staircase out of that brave goats dairy,
Then like that one movie, the one with Jim Carey.
I climbed to my freedom like the Shawshank Redemption.
I'm happy to say I got my exemption,
from a life with a goat in the depths of a well.
So that is my story, that's all I will tell.

3 comments:

Rake said...

You did not write that either...

plug said...

I take it back, Christopher Robin + Eric Idle diveided by Shel Siverstein. A+

Palindrome said...

I did write both of them... ouch! somebody doesn't think very highly of me.