Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Where in the world?

"You can go anywhere in the world and take one person with you. Where would you go and who would you take?"

I have had the privilage of actually hveing been to many places around the world. I really want to go to Japan though cuz it's really expensive and I wouldn't normally be able to go. I don't know who I would want to go with though. I've never traveled with a friend before so I would really enjoy doing that, and I think I would wan't to go with someone who hasn't traveled all that much because then things would be even more amazing. It would really make the experiance much better and more enjoyable since I am not very easily impressed if someone else less traveled is experianceing it with me it would be like leaveing the countrey for the first time all over again. I don't know who I would want it to be though. Most of my friends would kind of drive me crazy as traveling companions.

Where would you go and who would you take with you?

2 comments:

Rake said...

You know...the question was 'if you could go anywhere, where and with who?'

First of all: it should be 'whom'.

Second of all: it didn't say you aren't paying for it all, so you shouldn't pick someplace because of price.

Questions like that make me wonder, if you want to go somewhere, especially with someone special, then you should just go, not wait for someone to ask you about...then make you want to go even more by talking about it!!

Also, you know, I'm your friend, and I am very untraveled, and you don't get that pissed at me, right?......


I guess, I would go to Paris, for fashion and romance, and would take someone who has a passion or opinion for fashion the way I do, or someone who would accentuate the romance!!

Dagromm said...

I would go to Madrid and I would take Halle Berry, or maybe she would take me. She can probably afford it.