Tuesday, September 4, 2007

news update

So the way egypt works is you stay up late and sleep until 2:oo. that way you avoid the sun. I've been sleeping alot, it just takes a lot of energy to be here. cold showers in the morning help. and naps. my dreams are differant than they are at home. i often dream about home which makes it easier to not miss home if i get to see everyone when i go to bed at night. i can feel that i'm not getting enough hugs though. and i suppose i could hug the men in my family but it wouldn't be very comforting. guys here are really skinny and hard.

4 comments:

Rake said...

Hahaha...yeah. Know what you mean. About the guys. But also about the dreams. Anywho, what do you do all day?

Gemma said...

Lots of love to you. Things will get easier as you have routine and get to know people and places.

I am unpacking and don't have a job yet and am also striving to find a routine and not miss New York people... at least I know the language!

long-distance hugs.

Palindrome said...

i hope that wasn't infering that i give bad hugs because i'm skinny and hard.

Rake said...

Not at all. I just know what you mean.