Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm Here!!!!

So i got to egypt safely and really the only bad thing so far is no spel chek. it was a long plane ride over but lufthansa has delicious food and i snaped some cool shots of the alps as we flew over. my family is very friendly and welcomeing. i'm really tired so the writing on this blog is not going to be amazing. i didn't sleep so well last night so i'm kind dipressed today but i'll take some melitonin tonight and mabye i'll feel better tomorrow. one of my brothers (Abdul Rakman) speeks pretty good english and has been showing me the ropes. the father Ahmed is very enthusiastic but speaks very little english so most of our conversations "Hallo! Ranner!" "esalamuaalecome Ahmed!" and pointing at thing and saying what they are in aribic. I was asked about global warming yesterday and i think i did a pretty good job of explaining it. anywho maselama.

1 comment:

Rake said...

Cool. Don't know what some of those words mean but cool. Have fun.